Aidian Connect mobile application is now available!
Aidian Connect mobile application brings your QuikRead go® result available anywhere to support treatment decision
QuikRead go Instrument already has top of the class POC connectivity which has now improved with modern features and new flexible ways to share and access data.
Aidian Connect mobile application is a companion application for QuikRead go® instruments. Aidian Connect brings your QuikRead go results available anywhere to support treatment decisions.
With Aidian Connect application, healthcare professionals can immediately share results and speed up the start of the patient’s treatment. Application is an affordable connection solution for everyone, and you can download it from Google Play and Apple App Store.
Aidian Connect features and benefits
- Designed to help testing event, management of testing and patient care.
- The easiest way to send patient results from the instrument to where they are needed via 3rd party security messaging.
- Aidian Connect enables completely wireless mobility for QuikRead go instruments.
- The application does not require any changes to the instruments, only SW 7.1.10 or higher and Aidian's WLAN adapter (Cat.no 148045) is needed.
- Secure and encrypted Aidian Connect gives access to data only for pre-set users.
- The application does not send information to Aidian or any cloud servers.
- The application may not be used for permanent patient record.
Sales support materials
A dedicated web page for Aidian Connect application has been added to Aidian's website. Please visit Aidian Connect web page for more information including:
- Aidian Connect Sales sheet
- Aidian Connect use instructions
- How to connect QuikRead go Instrument to Aidian Connect application
- Training material